Monday, August 26, 2019

Welcome to a new series of Watercolor with Pen & Ink Classes for the Fall!

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to be teaching in three locations for Fall of 2019. The two locations most of you will be interested in are my classes held in Tualatin, Oregon, at the Tualatin Heritage Center, and the other location is down south in Keizer, Oregon, at the Keizer Arts Center, located in the Keizer Heritage Center.

Tualatin classes are held on Tuesdays!

Keizer classes are held on Thursdays!

(Monday classes are held at my home studio in Tualatin and are by invitation only for more intermediate to advanced students. Contact me if you are an established student who would like to switch to Monday.)

Here are flyers with more information for each date. Please also refer to my website at www.watercolorsbyangela.com for a look at student projects and info about class policy. Thank you! I look forward to meeting you and sharing what I know about this most wonderful of art media!

Happy painting,

Angie



Tuesdays in Tualatin
 at the Tualatin Heritage Center:


Thursdays in Keizer, Oregon 
at the Keizer Art Center: 



No comments:

Post a Comment